Contribution Workflow Guidelines for the Great Lakes Culture Keepers Travelling Exhibit
1. Make a folder for the whole project titled “GLCK Exhibit” or something catchy.
2. Digitize materials for contribution at the higher resolutions I’ve suggested. Place these files in a folder labeled ”originals”
3. Make an exact duplicate of the original digitized file. Name every file the same as it’s source file and add the suffix “dupe” to the end of it. Place the duplicate files in a folder labeled “working files”
4. CONVERT – Once everything has a working copy, then everything in that folder gets converted according to the murkutu guidelines* in a folder that we can label “for murkutu.” Name every file the same as it’s source file and add the suffix “murk” to the end of it
5. Upload to Murkutu [Guidelines Coming Soon].
*Murkutu guidelines are here: